Over 3,000 Products In Stock
- For horses needing fast and effective gut support
- Balanced combination of pre and probiotics
- For use in times of stress, change of diet, travelling, worming and antibiotic treatment
- WINNER of the BETA International Innovation Awards
- Results seen in as little as seven days
Instructions for use and feeding guide Level 25ml (21g) scoops per day
For fast, effective gut support:
Pony - approximately 250kg 3
Horse - approximately 500kg 4
Large Horse - Over 750kg 6
This product is highly concentrated and has a strong taste. For fussy feeders introduce slowly or mix with a small amount of molasses. Split between meals where possible.
Do not exceed the recommended intake
Per Daily Feed Rate (4 x 25ml scoops, 84g) provides 80g protected live yeast (equivalent to 8.4 x 1011CFU) and 4g yeast cell walls (MOS and betaglucans).
Protected live yeast, Saccharomyces cerevisiae and yeast cell walls from Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
Ash 2.1%; Protein 45%, Fibre <1%, Oils & Fats 1.0%; Moisture 4.6%, Sodium <1%, Calcium <1%, Phosphorous <1%.
Additives: (per kg of finished product):
Saccharomyces cerevisiae NCYC Sc47 (4b 1702) 9 x 1012 CFU
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.